Friday, July 15, 2011

Eating at Lulu's....

The first night we ate at Shirmp Basket and it was late before we decided and so crowded that we just got it to go and went back to the condo to eat it.

Sunday consisted of getting up and going to the beach. Jeremy and Dustin headed out to scope things out to eat and do. They did a little shopping while they were out and about too. Don't let Dustin fool you, he loves to shop just as much as I do. :) We had lunch in that day and headed to Lulu's for supper.


This was one of our favorite restaurants. We had stopped by the night before to get a menu and they told us the best time to come was around 4 in evening and it wouldn't be as crowded, so that is just what we did. And we only had to wait about 15 min. So while we waited we shopped. It was probably where I bought most of my purchases. Everyone got a t-shirt and I bought me two necklaces and Kensley a necklace. We also went back a second time where I purchased yet another necklace. They had some really cute ones at a good price. I highly recommend going here if you have never been. They have lots of things for the kids to do while you wait for your table. There is also a smoothie and snow cone stand, which of course we had to purchase some of those too. :) The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful too.











No comments: