Monday, May 3, 2010

Market bound......

....I am so excited that we are getting ready to leave for market as we speak. It is me, Alyson, Josie and Kara. There are some more that are driving down in the morning and coming back tomorrow night. Me and Josie have never been so we are not real sure what we are getting in to. I have tried the past two times to go, but it hasn't worked out. Kara has already told me that I was being to bossy for a first timer, but I've been told that Kara is not a good driver, so I chose Alyson to drive my car, so therefore she thinks I'm being a little bossy(j/k)! We are going to have a great time, I will miss my kids and husband, but it's just for two days. Not sure that I will post anything while I'm gone, but I will let you know what good deals I find when I get back.

2 comments:

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

Lucky Girl!!! I hope you find a ton of good deals!

Lacey MaRanda said...

Oh I am so jealous...LOL..I have wanted to go there forever...hope you found great stuff