Monday, May 3, 2010

Eventful Weekend....

....well it all started off with me leaving work on Friday to go to my house and get my mom and bring her to the emergency room. She was hurting in her chest some, but it turned out to just be the flu, just glad it was nothing bad. So me, Kensley, Melia, Jeremy and Keelie spent the evening in the the ER waiting room up until around 9. Me and the kids were supposed to go to Albertville to eat supper with Dustin, but it since all that happened with mom I knew we weren't going to make and plus turned out that Dustin 'em worked til 11 that night so he couldn't have went anyways. I have gotten by without the kids sleeping with me this week since Dustin was gone, but they both begged Friday night so I give in, and boy was that a mistake, it was horrible. I kept having to get up and rearrange kids in the middle of the night just so that I wouldn't fall off the bed, but I love to snuggle with Kensley, she is a very good snuggle buddy, Konnor on the other hand is kind of a wild sleeper.

Woke up really early Saturday morning to meet Alyson and Kara at Belk for the charity sale. They asked me to meet them there at 8 well me and Kensley were there at 7:45 (I know it's just shopping but if you give me a time, I'm gonna be there on time if not early, I can't stand being late to anything), but I think the others finally made it there a little before 9. So I had done most of my shopping before they even got there. It was a mad house, but we got some good deals! We headed home cause Dustin had just gotten home and we couldn't wait to see him, when we got there he was riding the four wheeler and Kens was dying to go for a ride so we all hopped on and headed in to the mountains. Every few seconds Kens would turn around and give her daddy a kiss, she had missed him so much and plus she was super excited he was riding her too. Dustin rested the rest of the afternoon and the boys rode dirt bikes all evening and Kens had a couple of friends over to play.

Sunday we had to cook for the elderly people. We usually do this around Christmas, but the sisters voted that this time of year would be better. We had a very good church service Sunday morning with visitors from Villa Rica. Bro. Leroy anointed Kensley and I was so happy because she fell Thursday and hurt her bad leg again, it seems every time we get to where we think things are good, she gets hurt and sets herself back, but the Lord came by Sunday morning and I'm looking for her to be better this week. Sunday we were out of church before 7, WOW, that never happens. So me, Dust and the kids went and ate at Santa Fe and headed home for bed.

I have scheduled Kensley procedure for her botox on June 2nd, they told us that this could set her back a little, but we all know that the Lord can work it out just right.

That's all for now, have a good Monday!

No comments: