Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation....

....I'm so far behind on posting, I'm not sure where to begin. But most importantly last Friday we got to see our miracle walk across the floor and receive her diploma for graduating Kindergarten. I went thinking I can make it through this without getting upset, boy was I ever wrong. I didn't cry when Konnor graduated, but I just guess this was different. I was just sitting there watching her wait her turn to go up and I just kept thinking about what could have been. Things could have been so different, we could have lost her, but the Lord saw fit to let us keep her and I am so indebted to Him for that. The obstacles that we face with her on a daily basis is nothing compared to loosing her completly. I know we don't say a whole lot about Konnor, but we are so thankful that the Lord spared his life too, Konnor has been our rock, he has been a tremendous help through all of this and I'm so thankful for him. I'm glad that the Lord blessed him through 2nd grade and that he is moving on to the 3rd. Here are a few pictures from our day.


Kensley with her teacher Mrs. Steele




Konnor and his teacher Mrs. Coffey



Konnor receiving his awards



Kensley receiving her diploma
Kensley posing
Kensley and Brady
Me, Kensley and Dustin
We have a singing tonight at Huntsville, come out if you can. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: