Thursday, June 10, 2010

It Sure Looks Like a Beautiful Day.....

....."there were troubles around me and still I can say it sure looks like a Beautiful Day." I got in my car this morning and turned my cd to this song, which some of our good friends the Wright's sing and if you don't have a cd of theirs we have some if you would like to buy one, it is well worth the money. I love this song and I just got to thinking about it this morning and I do have troubles as we all do, but no matter what it's still a beautiful day. The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and I know he will see us through.

Revival starts this weekend and I'm hoping for some miracles. For his healing power and souls to be revived. Hope everyone of you have a Beautiful Day!

1 comment:

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

I've been thinking so much about revival and if the Lord is handing out miracles and gifts I hope he stops at your house first! This has been a year of great struggle but it also has been a year of great stride! I'm truly looking for it!