Monday, July 5, 2010

Konnor's B-day

.....well I am really behind, so I will start out with Konnor's b-day. It was June 11th. He was born right in the middle of revival 8 years ago. I remember it so well. I went to the doctor on that Monday and I was dialated to a 3 and she said she could induce me the next day or I could wait another week. Of course this was my first child and I was too excited to wait, even though it was revival I was ready. So the next day I went in bright and early and never felt the first contraction. He was born at 11:32 am and weighed 8lbs 10oz. He was dark headed and had the fattest cheeks. I had wanted a fat baby and that is what I got. I only got to hold him for a minute and they took him away. I didn't know that was unusual, I just thought it was normal, but they didn't tell me until after the doctor got finished with me that he had quit breathing when he was first born and had turned blue, but they got him right back, but they just needed to take him to make sure everything was ok. Thank the good Lord he was fine.

He has grown to be such a wonderful kid. Although he kind of has trouble sometimes having a smart mouth on him, but other than that he is a really good kid. He is so much like his dad that it is scary. His actions are like him, he looks like him and he loves just following him and learning what ever it is that he may be doing, whether it is music, something around the house, riding four wheelers or looking on Craigslist.

I can't believe he will be going in to the 3rd grade this year. He does really well in school, we just have to push him sometimes cause he is a typical boy and doesn't want to do the homework, but all in all he does really good.

I just want to say that me and dad love you Konnor and we are so proud of you and proud to be your parents. I hope we can raise you up to be respectful and a loving person. Happy 8th Birthday Konnor! Here are some pics from his party at Roller Coasters Skating Rink. They skated and played laser tag. Some of his favorite things right now are playing music and firefighter stuff, he loves to talk to Justin and York about the fire dept which he hopes to one day work at.

No comments: