Thursday, March 24, 2011

Days 13-16.....

......having to play catchup.

Day 13.....a picture of your favorite artist/band. I'm going to choose David Phelps. He is a one of the best gospel singers out there and I could listen to him for hours. I'm excited about seeing him on the 15th of April at the Gaithers concert at the VBC.








Day 14.....a picture of someone you can't imagine your life without. I choose my family, I know I've used them a lot in this challenge, but they truly are my life and without them I don't know what I would do.


Day 15... a picture of something you want to do before you die. I agree with Drea and Haley on this one and that is to be debt free. That would be a great since of accomplishment.




Day 16....a picture of someone who inspires you. I have thought about this one a lot and I choose Granny Gayle. I don't have a picture, but some of you will know who I'm talking about and agree that she was a great person. She was a great inspiration, I can relate to some of her testimonies that she had. She went through a lot in her life and yet she never had her head down. She always had a smile on her face. Although I wasn't around her when I was young, I began to know her when me and Dustin started dating and after we married. I loved her so much and miss her a lot. She truly was a great wife, mother and COG. I just hope I can be half the woman that she was.

No comments: