Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am thankful.....

.....going right along with everyone else's post today!

I'm thankful for my husband, who is also my very best friend.

I'm thankful for my kids who always brighten my day!

I'm thankful for my job, I have great co-workers to work with and great benefits.

I'm thankful for my home and that we have cars to drive and food to eat.

I'm thankful that the Lord spared all of our lives, things could have been so different.

I'm thankful of how far the Lord has brought Kensley and for what He is going to do for her in the future.

I'm thankful for my parents, they are always there when I call them and always willing to help me.

I'm thankful for my in laws, they are such wonderful people.

I'm thankful for my brother, he can be a pest sometimes, but I love him. And I'm thankful for all of my brother and sister in laws.

I'm thankful for my friends, they are always there to help when I need them or when I need a shoulder to cry on.

I'm thankful for my church, I couldn't ask for a better place to go.

And most of all I'm thankful for my salvation, I couldn't do anything without the Lord's help. I feel so small compared to most, but I want to do my little part.

Lastly, I want to share a picture of Kensley, she lost her front tooth yesterday at school while eating lunch, she looks so different with it gone now.


No comments: