Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ok so I'm a little late to getting around to this, but I have been out of blog world for the past couple of days, so here goes:


Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? no, I just think it smells really good :)

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I normally don't do a lot of fall decorating, I love the colors, but just have never really gotten anything much to decorate with, but now Christmas is another story.

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? never went to college

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? Boots and sweaters

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I have absolutely no clue. I never remember what I dressed as. I know I went. I'm old people. Give me a break!

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? No not really, most of them are so gorry that they don't even seem real, but on the other hand some are too real that I just can't watch them.

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? I love going to the Smokies this time of year and letting the kids carve pumpkins and the family gatherings.

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? soups

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? I have no clue!
2. What will you miss most about Summer? not having to bundle everyone up before you leave to go somewhere.
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? usually not til the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping maybe I can go ahead and start looking for some things now.
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Shopping....lol....I like this Marty so I think I will copy her answer!
5. Best book you've read lately? not read lately, but all time favorite book is The Notebook
6. Do you make your bed every day? Not everyday, but I have started trying to do better about it
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? definitely the chef!
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? Hmmm....let's see Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and The Good Wife are at the top of my list.

No comments: