Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day 2011!!!!

Wow....we haven't got this much snow in a long time and what a fun! Although it was sad that my hubby had to go into work. It wasn't as much fun without him, but we still had some good times. As you can see below we got about 6 inches, maybe a little more in other places.



Here is my table on my back porch.


My kids acting silly.


At Paul and Becky's having a snow ball fight.


Dustin and Konnor all bundled up to go sledding.


Konnor sledding.


Dustin falling off the sled.


Sledding by far is was the funnest thing that we did. We even climbed Steve and Brenda Mahathey's huge hill to sled down it. If any of you know where they live, you know what I mean when I say that was a work out. I was so out of breath when I got to the top that I had to sit down and take a break before I could sled down the hill, but we used a top to a storage bin and sled down the hill, it was a blast. We didn't build a snowman this time, I guess because we did last time and no one wanted to but played in the snow pretty much all day and felt like we ate every chance we got. I don't even want to know how much I've gained over these past few days. But that's ok because come February I'm doing Crusin for a Losin a work and pretty soon I will be skinny again, probably not, but I'm gonna try.

Well hope you all have had fun in the snow, but I'm ready for it to leave now and my kids to go back to school. I'm working from home today and it's time for me to start, so hope you all stay warm today.

No comments: