Monday, September 14, 2009

BLESSED!!!!

I just wanted to say how blessed I am for the family and friends that I have, you all are truly special to me. I am so thankful for the Word of God that we have been hearing over the past couple of weeks and for the Lord coming by last night and blessing me. I truly needed that and he always comes by on time. A special thanks to my husband for standing by me during this trying time, I LOVE YOU!

We had another busy weekend. NH had a singing at Sylvania Friday night and Saturday me and Kensley went shopping that morning and then the kids had a b-day party to attend and then we headed to Hobby Lobby to get some material and then it was church the rest of the weekend. Kaylee came to spend the night with Kensley Saturday night and Konnor sweet talked Kylee in to letting him go home with her so he could stay with Kade. How could anyone resist precious little Konnor....lol!

We have another fun-filled week of work, church and singing Friday night at Claysville. Oh and btw it is only 19 days until Disney!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: