Thursday, September 3, 2009

COUNTDOWN!!!!

Well we are on the countdown to Disney World. As of today we only have 30 days til we will be at the parks. I think I am as excited as the kids are. I made us a calendar to hang up on the refrigerator so that they could count down the days themselves. We are still trying to work on getting Dustin excited about going, but I think once we get there he will at least be excited for the kids. Oh and I know that just getting to see Shonda and Heather G. will make his day too. There are some more going from our church and we are all staying at the same resort, hopefully we can all meet up at least one day and do something together. Jeremy and Melia and their kids and my mom and dad are all going with us. We have never taken a family trip with my side of the family before so I think we will have a blast. My dad is a big monkey anyway so I know he will make it even more fun for the kids. We have made Kensley and Keelie an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for their birthday presents from their grandmother Suzie. We are supposed to get with Marty tomorrow night and finish the girls outfits for Disney. They are adorable, I don't know what we would do without Aunt Marty.

Well I guess I have ranted enough about Disney, but other than that there is not much going on in our household right now. I do like the fact that we don't have a singing this Friday night though. It is nice to have a Friday off every now and then.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

4 comments:

Marty said...

I agree...what in this world would you do without Aunt Marty??? lol

Nicole said...

Fun!! Hope ya'll have a fun trip to Disney. I can't wait to take Ava when she gets bigger.

Stephanie T said...

I told Melia I am SO jealous!! We would live at Disney if we could!! Have and AWESOME time and be ready for a little rest when you get back - you'll be exhausted!!!

Melissa Kelly said...

Thanks, I am hoping I will get some recovery time when we get back since I will have a couple of days before I have to go back to work.