Monday, July 19, 2010

Another appt....

....well I called Dr. Laue's office this morning to make an appt to see about getting this glass out of Kensley's knee that has been there since the accident. It has started hindering her in therapy and even though we were told it would probably work it's way out eventually, we need to go ahead with other options so that she can continue to progress. So anyway, they gave me an appt for today at 4 and of course had to wait for seem like forever. He was in there maybe a total of 5 minutes when he says that he is going to refer us to a surgeon. Not the words we wanted to hear, but not bad either. We were hoping he could just cut it out in the office, but he thought it was too big I guess. He said that the surgeon would probably take and X-ray and then decide whether or not it could be done in the office or not. I'm still awaiting the call as to when her appt will be. I will keep everyone informed.

Well to recap the weekend, Friday night was spent at home catching up on some sleep. Dustin was sick and didn't feel like going anywhere so me and Kens ran to Wal-Mart and then I fell asleep on the couch not long after I got back home. Saturday me and the kids ran to town and then we were lazy the rest of the day and headed to the Cove that night for church. Service was really good and we went to Bradley and Stacey afterwards. Sunday we went to Hytop, which I was really dreading the crowd, but it wasn't that bad. Sunday night it was back to Big Cove and it was packed out. Service was really good and me, Dust and the kids went to Santa Fe afterwards which I think was the majority of the church's choice to go too. We ate by ourselves which worked out really good because we got out alot sooner than they all did.

Today is my Holy Ghost birthday. Sixteen years ago on a Tuesday night I received the good Holy Ghost. The Lord has truly blessed my life in so many ways. I have a great husband and two wonderful kids. He has blessed us with a home, cars to drive, good jobs, a wonderful church to attend and a great extended family. I don't know what I would do without Him.

Well Dustin is mowing the grass right now and there are so many things that I need to be doing, but I just can't seem to get the motivation. That's all for now folks....have a good night and sleep tight....lol!

2 comments:

Lighthouse Photography said...

Hope they can take the glass out in the office and it isnt a big deal. And Happy Holy Ghost Birthday :-)

Lindsey said...

You forgot to mention on your weekend recap how you made hob-nobs and did not bring your friend any but made sure to text and tell her!! (LOL) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!