Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quick update.....

.....we went to the Ortho doctor last week and he just wasn't comfortable with taking the glass out in the office, so we have to go to the Surgery Center Friday and have her put to sleep so that he can take the glass out. Should be a very minor procedure and she seems ok with it. She remembers being put to sleep to have her tonsils out, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to her. She is doing great and just counting the days til school starts back. We went and bought school supplies last night and it wasn't really as bad as what I thought it would be (I mean money wise of course). Konnor told me last night that he was getting a little worried about going in to 3rd grade and that he wanted me start praying for him now. He'll do fine I'm sure. Kensley has already been practicing math and she gets on my computer all the time to play text twist, so I know that she knows how to spell.

Well as far as the rest of our life goes, we have just been going to work and to church. Dustin got down in his back this weekend and we went to Rocky Branch Sunday morning, but he just wasn't able to hold out the rest of the day so we headed back home and ordered some pizza and turned in early, boy was that nice, that doesn't happen too often.

Today Kensley has to go see Dr. Thomas who is making her a new brace for her leg. She loves going to see him because his office is decorated with a mural of Thomas the train. Well that's all for now, I will let you all know how the surgery goes.

No comments: