Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doctor's Appt....

Well we went to the eye doctor yesterday.....and I will just start by saying that the eye drops they gave Kensley must have had something in them because she was just acting crazy. I was laughing so hard at her that I thought I was going to have to get up and leave the room. She would make faces at the doctors and do stuff when they turned their backs. Anyway back to the real reason I'm posting, the doctors were really impressed with how far she had come, the only thing that they are kind of concerned with is that her left peripheral vision is not fully back, but they said that she was still improving and that they would just see her in another 6 months. Wonderful news, which I didn't expect any less, I knew that the Lord had sent her help Sunday night and that everything was going to be ok. Here is a picture of her sitting there waiting on the doctor.




Today was back to the grind at work and you wouldn't think that being off for one day would make that big of a deal, but it does where I work. I have gotten a lot accomplished today so I'm feeling pretty good about things. Well gotta go for now, just wanted to update everyone on how the appt went. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: