Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a Great Night with the Girls!

Wow....we had such fun tonight. A few family members and friends got together at Carraba's tonight to celebrate the up coming marriage of my sister-in-law. We had such a blast with each other, telling stories on one another and watching Marty opening all her gifts and the waiter peaking through the door to make sure it was ok for him to come back in. I'm glad they put up outside on the patio cause we were extremely loud, people walking by outside prolly really thought we were in there drinking as loud as we were. Marty did not want any kind of shower, but I think she really enjoyed herself.

Well I have managed to talk Dustin in to helping me load the car up for the yard sale since I won't have time to do it tomorrow night since we have a singing in Winchester. Everything is pretty much loaded and ready to go. Tomorrow I have a busy day ahead of me, I have a meeting at the school first thing in the morning, then I have interviews from 9:30-2:30 tomorrow afternoon, then I have got to run by Mullins and pick up the racks I rented for the yard sale and be home and ready to go by 4. I don't know how it is all going to happen, but somehow it will all get done. I'll prolly be a zombie at church Saturday night since I prolly won't get home from the singing until over in the morning and then back up at 5 or so to head to set up the yard sale and who knows what time I will be home from that cause then I will have to take the racks back to Mullins. It's also 2nd weekend which means we have to cook for church and it is my time to pick up the chicken. Well we have a busy weekend ahead of us and we will be heading to Birmingham to eye doctor Monday, I'm looking for him to say everything is good with her left eye. I will keep y'all updated. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

So glad you girls had fun. . .interestingly enough, I discovered Dustin's blog tonight - and I believe that God really wanted those of us who love all you young beautiful people to get to share in the roller coaster that is life for ya'll and your beautiful children (drum roll) so He created Blogger!!!! Love it! And love ya'll. :-)